Monday, March 28, 2005

Tokyo Kitchen, Toronto

I thought I'd write a quick note about Tokyo Kitchen; my absolute favorite spot for sushi in and around the Yonge/Bloor area. Located at 20 Charles Street, this little spot nestled underneath a parking garage has been a mainstay since I started working in the neighborhood. The lunch sushi special has some of the freshest and tastiest cuts of fish I have ever tasted at that kind of price. For a little more than $15 after tax and tip you get 10 pieces of amazing sushi, 6 rolls, and a bowl of homemmade miso soup. And unlike most other places that only give you the most basic fish, Tokyo Kitchen likes to include such specialities like butterfish, BBQ eel, or mackerel.

If you're ever in the neighborhood and want some quality sushi at bargain prices, I would highly recommend Tokyo Kitchen to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger